Born in Milan in 1936 and died on 8 July 2010. He exhibited for the first time at the Gallery of Artists nel 1959. In the early 60′s he abandons the traditional technique and began working with stainless steel plates and perpex. In the 70′s his sculpture took on abstract-geometric volumes of considerable size. Later, his work focuses on the relationship between sculpture and architecture.